In Australia alone is to be found the Grotesque, the Weird, the strange scribblings
of Nature learning how to write. Some see no beauty in our trees without shade,
our flowers without perfume, our birds who cannot fly, and our beasts who have
not yet learned to walk on all fours. But the dweller in the wilderness acknowledges
the subtle charm of this fantastic land of monstrosities...
The phantasmagoria of that wild dreamland termed the Bush interprets itself...
Welcome to the world of Yowieocalypse !
Report Card 2012:
- Update existing pages D (Only updated a few)
- Analyse the 2009 Mt George Yowie sighting F
- History of Yowie Research F
- Yowie review 2009 – 2012 F
- Examine the Ern Malley hoax F
- Explore pseudo-archaeology in Australia B (Marble Man & Cootharaba Ruins)
- Collect more information on the Gympie Pyramid F
- The Nunawading Messiah & other prophets of Oz F
- Extracurricular Activities A (Great Moon Hoax, Essex Lion, 19th Century Hairy Man Reports, Siberian sasquatch, Strange Animals, Hairy Humour)
Simply never got around to many of the things intended in 2012 and was easily distracted by extracurricular activities which did, however, yield some very interesting finds and prospects.
Intentions for 2013:
- Continue updating existing pages
- If not a real creature then what is it? The Yowie Phenomenon Explained
- Yowies in the News 2013
- Continue with 19th Century Hairy Man Reports
- Continue examining the long and strange history of Mystery Animals in Australia
- Continue to explore pseudo-archaeology in Australia
- More on the Marble Man: An International Trail of Fakery
- Continue to get side-tracked (like the following:)
- Origins of the Lemming Mass Suicide Myth